Testimonials

"... you have certainly taken great care in creating a beautiful space for people and creatures alike. Your touches here and there are subtle and charming."
NK

"... Me, my family and my aunty and uncle enjoyed our stay at your beautiful home. Everything was perfect. It even reminded me of my vacation in Jamaica, there was so much to see and do. I hope that maybe one day I will be able to come back with my family. I hope that the many people who will come here will enjoy their stay as much as we did. I will never forget this house and thank you for the stay."
KB

"Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us. We enjoyed all of it. I love the open feel of the home and the yard. Take care of your beautiful land. It is a blessing that you shared it with my family.
P.S. I will be telling everyone in Edmonton all about the Taj Mahal."
Michelle

"Thanks so much for sharing your home with us. It was very relaxing and peaceful. Amazing view! We loved waking up in the morning and feeling like we were in a tree house."
TM

"Thank you for another amazing get away. Your home is truly beautiful. Watching the deer and fawns graze across the lawn with the gorgeous backdrop of Baynes Sound is a memory we shall always hold dear :) The peace and serenity of the island is so well represented here; your wonderful creativity and attention to detail are evident."
DM

"... the woodwork, tile work, comfortable beds, windows and open floor plan made for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. One of the nicest experiences was watching the deer visit each day. Thank you for a memorable stay. We hope to visit again."
SF

I woke up this morning
what did I see -
a beautiful deer lying by a tree - -
gazing at me - - -
we said good day as she chewed the grass -
made lovely eye contact
which will always be special - - -
a moment to remember
at dawn in September -
TC

"Thank you both so much for sharing your beautiful space with my family. It has been a very relaxing and healing few days. This house is very warm and inviting and it feels like we have been here longer than just a few days. A most memorable experience that I will take with me is nursing my 7 month old daughter on the second floor in one of the most comfortable and cozy beds I've ever been in and looking out the windows at the trees and seeing a large Bald Eagle flying really low and soaring through the trees... I would love to bring my family back again some time."
TF

"... reconnection to self is often less resistant when we remove the frenzied details. Apples, grapes, firewood, and misty mornings. Bird feeder, wings, rose hip tea from a grand getaway bush, photos of raindrops on blue clothesline, outside outside everywhere. Buddha's back at entrance's view - seals chorusing a honkiferous welcome, meditative stroller walks (eyes closed while faithfully walking reciting prayer). Who does that on a road? Such a quiet road!"
EI